- B’s Bootcamp— A program designed to build strength and fitness through a variety of intense group intervals over a 1 hour period.
- Faith & Fitness The goal for anyone who comes to Faith & Fitness is to get a great workout in while listening to praise & worship music and walk out feeling more encouraged than ever. At the beginning of every class is a short devotion, prayer, and then a 30-45 minute workout listening to praise & worship music. From strength training, to cardio circuits, to high intensity training every time you come to Faith & Fitness it’s a different devotion, different workout but always an encouraging & uplifting atmosphere. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies
- FIRE—Functional Integrated Resistance Exercise– Intense conditioning utilizing upper and lower groups simultaneously
- Fitness 101– This class is designed for the people that would like to join the gym but they are not sure of what to do with the equipment or a workout routine to begin this adventure. This session was started to help motivated and determined individuals to become more confident in the gym and with their workouts.
- FLIRT–One hour of pure cardio choreographed dance moves that are super fun for EVERY fitness level.
- Glute’s Gun’s & Gut’s (G3)–Muscle conditioning with various exercises focusing specifically on these three areas
- Interval Sculpt– Bouts of high intensity cardio with low intensity recovery with intermittent weight training.
- Kick/Butts & Gutts– 30 minutes of kickboxing followed by exercises focused solely on glutes and abs.
- Kid’s Speed & Agility Training (S.A.T.)— Designed to improve a young person’s footwork, balance, and explosiveness through specific exercises and drills.
- METCON– Metabolic Conditioning is a high intensity total body workout using equipment such as dumbbells, kettlebells, jump rope, and body weight movements such as push-ups, squats, and burpees. Join this class to get stronger, move better, challenge your cardiovascular capacity, and improve your quality of life!! All workouts can be scaled and modified to meet the needs and fitness levels of each individual.
- PUSH– “Pushing” cardio limits along with weights and abs to follow.
- Shelby’s Circuit– Shelby’s Circuit is offered on Mondays and Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. It implements a full body workout through circuit training to reach your body’s needs. Whether it is 4 simple exercises (bear crawls are simple, right?!) or AMRAP or Tabata stations, you will be sure to get your arm, leg, ab, and cardio workout within a 30-45 minute session. Shelby tries to stress to gym newcomers, as well as veterans, that her class is not about outdoing your neighbor. Instead, Shelby’s Circuit focuses on you and how you can challenge yourself individually. Shelby creates an atmosphere that is all about empowering each other and cheering each other on. Her class is designed and adapted for any level of fitness.
- YOGA– My Yoga class is designed for beginners through intermediate students. In this class you will be guided through postures in a Vinyasa style, beginning with basic poses, but allowing for more challenging poses based on your practice level. Props are encouraged to allow the body to fully achieve each pose comfortably. A great class for students looking for a more gentle experience, those who are new to yoga or those who need a change of pace, yet still have the option to take it to the next level.